Exciting times are ahead and I'd love to make your planing that little bit easier by sharing my passion for photography with you on your Big Day!
I have covered over 350 amazing weddings all over the UK and Abroad. Many of which are featured below and on my wedding Blog.
So take a look around, and if you like what you see, please get in touch. I have a home studio in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire so if you would prefer to meet and chat in person we can do that too.
I only take up to 20 bookings per year and I’m fortunate to get booked up quickly so, please don’t delay.
Where to start? I am rarely left speechless but Ross was AMAZING from start to finish.
Such good value for money and he is just incredible at what he does and a lovely human too! It was a pleasure from me asking if he was available, to being invited to his house to view his portfolio, to the day itself, to choosing photos.
He brought a second photographer with him who was also amazing. Both me and my hubby felt so at ease and just so happy on the day. All the guests kept saying they had never seen such a relaxed bride and groom and that was down to Ross and Jonathan. I am blown away by our wedding album which he hand delivered. Just amazing! Can’t recommend enough!!
Well what can I say because 5 stars just isn’t enough! Ross was incredible at our wedding from start to finish the compliments about him from our guests were flowing! He made us and everyone feel so comfortable- directed us when needed too. I will always recommend Ross, for wedding or engagement pictures he is 100000% the guy to choose!
Ross and his colleague were amazing photographers for our wedding. Ross’s photos are really beautiful and worth 5 stars just for that, but he was also a super lovely to person to work with and have as part of our big day. When the deadline for ordering the album in time for Christmas delivery was moved forward, Ross even pulled an all nighter to get our order in ASAP. We can’t thank you enough for capturing such beautiful memories, and we can’t wait to see the printed album.
* A pre wedding consultation to view sample albums and discuss your big day further.
* Wedding Photography from bridal preparations right through to until 1 hour after the first dance. Nothing is missed!!
* A 2nd photographer/assistant to photograph during prep, the ceremony, reception drinks and speeches!
* All your images professionally retouched and provided on a copyright free USB drive in high resolution (Approx 700-800 images).
* Sneak peek! Up to 7 days after the wedding a storyboard of images will be posted to my blog for you to share with friends and family.
* A password protected gallery from which your guests can view and download photos for free!
Package price – £1895
This package is also available with a 40 page 30cm x 20cm Luxury Wedding Album for £2190 Total.